It is the largest cruise sales distribution company in the world, selling nearly 10% of all cruise vacations.
- It has over 3,000 travel experts working to ensure your vacation is a wonderful experience.
- It has acquired over 30 travel-related companies to provide the clients with the best values and service in their leisure travel bookings.
- It sells approximately 700,000 airline tickets, 400,000 cruises, 350,000 auto reservations, and 2,000,000 hotel reservations annually.
- It has preferred pricing and access to travel-suppliers inventory because of its negotiated arrangements with the major airlines, cruise lines, hotel and auto rental companies!
- The company books over $1.5 billion in travel reservations annually.
- Gómez named MyTravel the Best Overall Internet Cruise Site for Summer 2000, and the best Hotel site in Fall 2000.
- WorldChoiceTravel is a wholly owned subsidiary of MyTravel plc (formerly Airtours plc), the largest all-inclusive wholesale travel agency in the world.
Throughout North America, MyTravel has acquired the best of breed travel companies to provide you with outstanding values, from its buying power, and service, to its travel management experience. On the retail side, we are both Internet and Call Center specialists. In Canada, MyTravel also offers over 100 retail travel agency locations. You may already know the company by one of the brand names:
Retail travel agencies are known as Algonquin Voyages Travel, Auto Europe, Avion, Bel Air Travel, Carriers, Cronos Travel Plan, Cruise Masters, Cruise One, Cruises Inc., Cruises Only, Discount Travel Warehouse, Flycheap.com, Funtastique Voyages Travel, Jet Vacations, Main Street Travel and Cruises, Prominent Travel, Resort Escapes, Sinfonia, Travel Warehouse, The Travel Hotline, Thunder Bay, Tempo Travel, The Wholesale Travel Group, USAHotelGuide.com, 1800AnyHotel.com and Travel Quest. As tour operators and air consolidators, MyTravel operates: Alumni Holidays, Alba Tours, Airtours Vacations, Inc., Diplomat Tours, DFW Tours, FlyCheap Vacations, Ship ‘N’ Shore, Sunquest, Suntrips, The Holiday Network and Vacation Express.
In addition, in the Lodging Industry, ABC Corporate Services offers special rate programs for over 10,000 properties, Lexington Services Corporation provides direct reservations services for over 3,500 hotels and resorts, WorldChoiceTravel.com provides online reservations at over 55,000 worldwide hotels and resorts and all major car rental companies. Also, its Landry and Kling subsidiary is the premier conductor of Cruiseline Meetings and Incentive Trips and its Lifestyle Vacation Incentives subsidiary provides comprehensive travel incentive programs and fulfillment. Last, but certainly not least, AutoEurope subsidiary is the largest International car hire agency in North America.
Since our formation, we have grown very quickly by helping travelers create vacations that match their sense of adventure and their budgets! Cytel Network and MyTravel, combine expertise, information, and technology to deliver the world’s most comprehensive distribution resource for leisure travel.
From choosing cruises to arranging air tickets, scheduling auto rentals to reserving hotels, purchasing packaged tours to customizing special itineraries – consumers will find that MyTravel, endeavors to provide the finest resource for high value, convenience and service.